SHIPPING & RETURNS
Below are the terms and conditions of LOMA’s warranty policy. LOMA reserves the right to change its warranty policy at any time, without notice. Warranty claims must go through the authorized dealer which originally sold the wheel. The retail customer’s receipt and the authorized dealer’s invoice must be sent with the wheel. LOMA will inspect and determine if the wheel will be covered under warranty. LOMA is not responsible for shipping or transportation of wheels for warranty consideration. LOMA will, at its discretion, repair, refinish, or replace wheels within one year of purchase date. No refunds, no exchanges. The wheels are warrantied for 12 months against the chrome cracking, peeling or other cosmetic defects, as long as proper maintenance has been done. Wheel corrosion is not covered. Other non-chrome finishes are not covered under warranty. The wheels have a 3 year limited structural warranty. Our structural warranty will guarantee the replacement of your wheel in the event of a structural failure caused by a manufacturer defect only.
Warranty will be void by LOMA if:
– Wheels that are painted or finished by anyone else or a third party.
– Wheels are disassembled.
– Wheels are used for racing applications.
– Pressure washers used at most car washes will damage wet painted wheels and void the warranty (exception are anodized and powder coated wheels).
– Wheels are damaged by weather or road conditions, hazards/accidents; physical/chemical, sand, snow, salt, brake dust or other corrosive substances.
– Wheels are not installed properly. (Wrong lug nuts, studs, balancing weights and torque)
– Wheels are altered (Changing PCD, HUB, Offset)
Important information from LOMA:
– Aftermarket Wheels installation may require some vehicle modification….for which Forgiato is not responsible.
– Wheels should be inspected for proper fit prior to tire mounting.
– Returned Wheels are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No Exceptions.
– Re-torque lug nuts after 50 miles of driving.
– Wheels should only be cleaned with soft soap and water.
For more information please contact us at